Please Note: The Library Marketplace Returns Policy applies to institutional orders only.
All individual orders are considered final sale unless the product is damaged or defective.
- Permission to return must be received in advance of return from firstname.lastname@example.org. A return authorization number will be issued. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number.
- Returns will be credited at the original discount and price. The original invoice number must be quoted on all return documentation.
- All returns will be subject to a $10.00 restocking fee.
- Return quantities greater than 30% of the original order will be credited at 80% of the invoiced amount returned above 30%.
- Example: 10 copies purchased; 6 copies returned = 3 copies credited at invoiced amount; 3 copies credited at 80% of invoiced amount
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days (2 months) of the date of invoice.
- For events and conferences, the return will not be subject to restocking fees and cannot be returned after 60 days.
- Returned titles must be in print and in re-saleable condition.
- All merchandise (i.e., posters, bookmarks, clothing, tote bags, etc.) sales are final. Returns of merchandise will not be accepted unless they are defective or are damaged in transit.
- All damaged items must be reported within 10 days of receipt to be eligible for credit.
- All returns must be sent prepaid to The Library Marketplace.
- For returns against accounts paid by cheque or EFT, credits issued are valid for 365 days (1 year) from the date of issue and will be applied to outstanding balances.