LibPAS: Library Performance Assessment System
- Gather your data.
- Access and report data.
- Combine performance data with qualitative customer data.
- Secure portal for accessing/managing Performance Indicator (PI) data/results
- Comprehensive series of on-line, real-time, on-demand reports
- Trend reports, Peer Ranking reports, Custom Benchmarking reports, ...
- Combine quantitative LibPAS and qualitative LibSat results
- Reports feature charts and one-click access to Excel format data downloads
- Dictionary of available PI data elements, normalized PIs and definitions
- Comprehensive "collection" management for existing and custom PI collections
- Customize collection periods and locations with automatic roll-ups and calculations
- Automatic calculation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ratios
- online entry of data
- automatic re-use of PI data across data collections
- PIs captured at any level (branch, division, system, region, provincial/state, ...)
- PIs captured for any time period (monthly, quarterly, annually, ...)
- auto tally key ratios and normalized PIs across locations and time periods
- on-demand standard and custom reporting
- on-demand access to results, ratios, trends and comparative data to support operational insight, budget presentations, capital funding drives, ...
- no waiting for months/years before reports are available
- supports peer comparisons (regionally, nationally, internationally) at region, system, division and branch levels to identify best practices and support proposals
NEWFor public library and academic LibPAS subscribers, access to the Public Library Data Set (PLDS) and ACRLMetrics data sets are automatically available as part of your LibPAS subscription. The data can be employed (either standalone or in combination with other data) using the comprehensive LibPAS reporting tools.
For more information, contact Counting Opinions.