Academic Library Value: The Impact Starter Kit
edited by Megan Oakleaf
224 pages • 8½ x 11
Year Published: 2017
- stakeholder views of library servicescapes;
- institutional communications audit;
- assessment fears, challenges, and barriers;
- impact on student retention;
- involving the entire library organization; and
- reporting the results.
This kit will help academic libraries measure their existing value while also identifying ways to increase their value in the context of their institutional missions.
We Also Recommend
2015 ACRL Academic Library Trends and Statistics for Carnegie Classifications: Associates of Arts Colleges, Baccalaureate Colleges, Master’s College and Institutions, Doctorate Granting Institutions