Learn to Draw... Animals!
Peter Pauper Press
48 pages • 8 1/2 x 11
Draw 45 of your favorite animals!
- Simple step-by-step instructions -- just follow the red lines!
- Draw horses, lions, bears, penguins, monkeys -- a whole zoo!
- Trace over extra animal outlines to build confidence.
- Room to practice on opposing pages.
- Full-color illustrations.
- Ages 4 and up.
- Book measures 8-1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high.
Young artists learn to draw by tracing helpful outlines, then by following the step-by-step illustrations -- the red lines in each step make completing each animal a breeze. Kids can then use their new skills (and imagination) to draw animals in colorful background scenes throughout!