How We Are Responding to COVID-19
When will orders be shipped?
The Library Marketplace is working hard to maintain a selection of priority items and deliver them to our customers. In some cases, due to high demand, delivery times may be longer than usual. We are experiencing a 7-10 day delay in shipping. Please avoid using delivery addresses for buildings that may be closed due to the current provisions (e.g. schools). Estimated shipping times will be communicated when placing your order. We appreciate your patience and continued support.
Are payment and ordering processes different now?
Nope! Please proceed with our normal ordering process of placing all orders online and paying at checkout.
Who can I contact with inquiries about The Library Marketplace?
Please email all inquiries about shipments, products, or The Library Marketplace to firstname.lastname@example.org
What measures are being taken to ensure my products are safe?
For guidance on coronavirus, please refer to the World Health Organization website.
- We are currently offering our socks for 40% off regular price with the code WECARE. Simply apply this code at checkout to receive your discount.
- Many of our webinars are free for members, and a small fee for non-members. Check out available webinars here.
Supporting small businesses during COVID-19:
- Purchase gift cards from the business for you or your loved ones
- Like, comment, tag a friend, and share businesses' social media pages (our instagram is library.lust - give us a follow!)
- Take a customer feedback survey (like ours, located here!)
- Bookmark products that you enjoy to purchase at a later date
If you have additional questions please contact Stephanie Pimentel.