Back in Black Reverse Artist's Coloring Book
Peter Pauper Press
64 pages • 9½ x 9
Year Published: 2016
Are you ready for the drama and challenge of a reverse coloring book?
- Use pens or markers made especially for black paper to fill in the black spaces of this stunning coloring book.
- Or fill in the white lines for vivid effect!
- Color 31 full-page complex yet calming images.
- Heavyweight paper is superior to that of other coloring books.
- Designs are printed on only one side of a page.
- Each page is micro-perforated for ease of removal and display of your artwork.
- Acid-free paper helps preserve your work.
- Let this invigorating collection of images take you away!
- Designs range from playful to intricately elegant.